Item No. Item Description Quantity Unit
1. Brass Corpo Stop ¾” HD 100 Pcs.
2. Brass Replacement Piece ¾” Local (HD) 100 Pcs.
3. Magnetic Ball Valve ½” dia. Local (HD) 1000 Pcs.
4. GI Elbow ½” Local (HD) 1000 Pcs.
5. GI Elbow 2” Local (HD) 80 Pcs.
6. GI St. Elbow ½” Local (HD) 500 Pcs.
7. GI St. Elbow 3/4” Local (HD) 50 Pcs.
8. GI Union Patente 3/4” Local HD 50 Pcs.
9. GI Plug ½” Local (HD) 300 Pcs.
10. GI Plug 2” Local (HD) 30 Pcs.
11. GI Plug 3” Local (HD) 20 Pcs.
Subject to the submission of the following requirements:
- Copy of DTI or SEC registration Certificate
- Copy of Latest Mayors Permit
- PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
- Supplier’s latest Income Tax
- Letter of Intent
- Statement of the Bidder that is not BLACK LISTED or barred from bidding by the government or any of its agencies, offices, corporation of LGU’s
- Sworn Affidavit of the bidder that is not related to the HOPE , BAC Chairman, Member, BAC Secretariat and Technical Working Group (TWG) by consanguinity of affinity up to the third civil degree.
- Audited Financial Statement supported by an independent CPA’s certificate, stamped ”receive” by the BIR or its duly accredited an authorized institutions, for preceding calendar year, which should not be earlier that two(2) years from the date of bid submission shall be attached upon submission of the quotation
- Authority of the representative/signatory signing the price quotation.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS....
The Approved Budget for the Contract is PHILIPPINE PESOS: FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR THOUSAND PESOS ONLY (Php 474,000.00)
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All quotations submitted to Siniloan Water District are considered as offer. In the event that the quotation is accepted, a Purchase Order shall be placed with the Company offering the most advantageous terms to the Agencies;
- The sealed quotation and the offer contract terms and conditions shall be signed by the prospective bidder’s duly authorized representative/signatory. Unsigned quotation and/or offer of contract terms and conditions and offer submitted that are not in the prescribed sealed quotation form shall be rejected outright;
- Price quotation should be valid for sixty(60) days’;
- Delivery Period Shall be seven( 7 ) days upon issuance of the Purchase Order;
- Delivery per Purchase Order Issued
- Administrative penalties pursuant to Section 69 of the Revised IRR-RA 9184 shall be imposed for non-delivery without valid reason;
- All required Philippine Taxes must be included in the quotation;
- Incomplete submission of the required documents is a ground for rejection of supplier’s quotation;
- The awarding of this RFQ will be on a lump sum basis. Prospective Suppliers must quote for all items. Otherwise they will be subjected for disqualification;
- Request For Quotation forms can be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippines Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), www.philgeps.net. Only interested suppliers who purchased Request For Quotation is/are allowed to submit their quotation. Interested bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Request for Quotation form amounting to Php 1,000.00 starting the office hours and days of February 7,2020and not later than of 5:00 P.M. of February 13,2020. Payment shall be made at the office of Siniloan Water District ( address mentioned above).
- The SINILOAN WATER DISTRICT Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) reserved the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.