The Siniloan Water District (SIWADI), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC). Is inviting all eligible suppliers to submit a Quotation for the supply and delivery of:
Item No. Item Description Quantity Unit
1. Double Furring 0.5mm thick 220 pcs.
2. Carrying Channel 0.8mm thick 110 pcs.
3. GI Wall Angle 0.6mm x 1” x 1” x 10” 135 pcs.
4. Double Furring Clip 0.6mm thick 800 pcs.
5. Blind Rivets 1/8” x 3/8” 8 boxes
6. Drill Bit 1/8” dia. ( metal) 20 pcs.
7. Drill Bit 1/8” dia. ( concrete) 5 pcs.
8. Concrete Nail 1” 5 kgs.
9. Gypsum Bd. ½” x 4’ 8’ 126 pcs.
10. MR Gypsum Bd ½” x 4’ x 8’ 17 pcs.
11. Gypsum Screw 9000 pcs.
12. Screw Bit ( back to back) 10 pcs.
Subject to the submission of the following requirements: (Click here for more details...)
1. Copy of DTI or SEC registration Certificate
2. Copy of Latest Mayors Permit
3. PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
4. Supplier’s latest Income Tax
5. Letter of Intent
6. Statement of the Bidder that is not BLACK LISTED or barred from bidding by the government or any of its agencies, offices, corporation of LGU’s
7. Sworn Affidavit of the bidder that is not related to the HOPE , BAC Chairman, Member, BAC Secretariat and Technical Working Group (TWG) by consanguinity of affinity up to the third civil degree.
8. Audited Financial Statement supported by an independent CPA’s certificate, stamped ”receive” by the BIR or its duly accredited an authorized institutions, for preceding calendar year, which should not be earlier that two(2) years from the date of bid submission shall be attached upon submission of the quotation
9. Authority of the representative/signatory signing the price quotation.
The duly accomplished Price Quotation Form (Annex “A”) together with the documentary requirements, shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the BAC on or before Dec. 13,2019 1:00 P.M.and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 P.M. at the Siniloan Water District Office Bibiana Bldg. E. Castro Street Siniloan, Laguna.
The Approved Budget for the Contract is PHILIPPINE PESOS: ONE HUNDRED FORTY EIGHT THOUSAND PESOS (Php 148,000.00)