The Siniloan Water District (SIWADI), through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC). Is inviting all eligible suppliers to submit a Quotation for the supply and delivery of:
- 8”N.D. Eurovek uPVC Blank Casing 225mm” dia.10.0-11.20mm wall thickness one end socketed. M/F end trapezoidal thread at 4 mtrs.length end to end as per DIN 4925 (in GRAY COLOR) - 18 pcs.
- 8”N.D. Eurovek uPVC Screen Casing 225mm” dia.10.0-11.20mm wall thickness one end socketed. M/F end trapezoidal thread at 4 mtrs.length end to end as per DIN 4925 . Width of slots 2mm, No. of columns (N) 6 (in GRAY COLOR) - 7 pcs.
- 3” 87.7mm O.D. Jain Sure-Loc PVC Riser Pipe with coupler,min.wall thickness 7.62mm in 2.9 meters overall length (end to end) dimensions as per ASTM D 1785, Sch.80 in blue color - 15 pcs.
- 3” Stainless Steel Connector (Top & Bottom) - 1 set
Subject to the submission of the following requirements (Click here to view the complete file):
1. Copy of DTI or SEC registration Certificate
2. Copy of Latest Mayors Permit
3. PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
4. Supplier’s latest Income Tax
5. Letter of Intent
6. Statement of the Bidder that is not BLACK LISTED or barred from bidding by the government or any of its agencies, offices, corporation of LGU’s
7. Sworn Affidavit of the bidder that is not related to the HOPE , BAC Chairman, Member, BAC Secretariat and Technical Working Group (TWG) by consanguinity of affinity up to the third civil degree.
8. Audited Financial Statement supported by an independent CPA’s certificate, stamped ”receive” by the BIR or its duly accredited an authorized institutions, for preceding calendar year, which should not be earlier that two(2) years from the date of bid submission shall be attached upon submission of the quotation
9. Authority of the representative/signatory signing the price quotation.
The duly accomplished Price Quotation Form (Annex “A”) together with the documentary requirements, shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the BAC on or SINILOAN WATER DISTRICT Bibiana Bldg., E. Castro St, Siniloan, Laguna TeleFax No. (049) 501-6656 before March 9,2018 1:00 P.M.and will be opened on the same day at 1:30 P.M. at the Siniloan Water District Office Bibiana Bldg. E. Castro Street Siniloan, Laguna.
The Approved Budget for the Contract is PHILIPPINE PESOS: SIX HUNDRED FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (Php 605,000.00)
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All quotations submitted to Siniloan Water District are considered as offer. In the event that the quotation is accepted, a Purchase Order shall be placed with the Company offering the most advantageous terms to the Agencies;
2. The sealed quotation and the offer contract terms and conditions shall be signed by the prospective bidder’s duly authorized representative/signatory. Unsigned quotation and/or offer of contract terms and conditions and offer submitted that are not in the prescribed sealed quotation form shall be rejected outright;
3. Price quotation should be valid for sixty(60) days’;
4. Delivery Period Shall be seven ( 7 ) days upon issuance of the Purchase Order;
5. Delivery per Purchase Order Issued
6. Administrative penalties pursuant to Section 69 of the Revised IRR-RA 9184 shall be imposed for non-delivery without valid reason;
7. All required Philippine Taxes must be included in the quotation;
8. Incomplete submission of the required documents is a ground for rejection of supplier’s quotation;
9. The awarding of this RFQ will be on a lump sum basis. Prospective Suppliers must quote for all items. Otherwise they will be subjected for disqualification;
10. Request For Quotation forms can be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippines Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), www.philgeps.net. Only interested suppliers who purchased Request For Quotation is/are allowed to submit their quotation. Interested bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Request for Quotation form amounting to Php 1,000.00 starting the office hours and days of February 26,2018 and not later than of 5:00 p.m. of March 8,2018. Payment shall be made at the office of Siniloan Water District ( address mentioned above).
11. The SINILOAN WATER DISTRICT Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) reserved the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.